NOISR FX - Semi-Modular Multi Effects Processor
Featuring a user interface that expands upon the NOISR look and feel.
A Guitar Pedal-like interface where the effects can be rearranged.
The same Kandinsky inspired NOISR ADSR’s for the FILTR and AUTOGATE modules.
Blend noise (from the original NOISR)
Includes 4 new tunable waveforms (Square, Saw, Triangle and Sine).
1) FILTR - (A sweet sounding multimode filter with a similar interface to the one used in NOISR)
2) AUTOGATE - (Time synced pulses summon the power of "The Force” out of your audio input).
3) DRIVE - (a sweet overdrive distortion).
4) RING - modulator
5) PITCH - A nice sounding pitch detection engine. Surprisingly useful
6) ECHO - featuring a panoramic knob and a reverse button!
7) REVERB - A lush sounding verb with a snowflake icon freeze button
8) LIMITR - Your welcome! I am talking to your speakers here